Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • If you try to access any page and it says "You do not have permission," do not hesitate to contact us you just need to upgrade your account to either VIP or Premium in order to access that page. Click here to upgrade your account
    Contact us for MTN mobile money payment Contact us here

my iphone wont charge but it says its charging (How to Fix / Solve)

batcall

Co-founder
Staff member
If your device charges slowly or won’t charge/iPhone won't charge but it says its charging

Follow these steps and attempt subsequently to anew after each:
 has problems charging iphone charging problems iphone 6 iphone intermittent charging problems iphone iphone 5 charging problems iphone ios 8 charging problems iphone 5 charging problems ios 8 iphone 6 intermittent charging problems problems charging iphone in car iphone ios 5 charging problems iphone 6 charging jack problems jailbroken iphone charging problems iphone lightning charging problems iphone mophie charging problems problems charging my iphone 5 problems charging my iphone 4s problems charging my iphone problems charging my iphone 5c having problems charging my iphone having problems charging my iphone 6 having problems charging my iphone 4

1. Check your charging cable and USB adapter for signs of blinking, related to breakage or bent prongs. Don't use damaged frills. Lightning to USB and a USB wall adapter

iphone problem charging is not supported with this accessory ios charging problem iphone 5 charging problem solution iphone 5 charging problems accessory not supported iphone 5 charging problems after update apple iphone charging problem iphone problem charging not supported accessory iphone a1387 charging problem iphone a1429 charging problem iphone a1203 charging problem iphone a1303 charging problem apple iphone 4 charging problem apple iphone 5 charging problem iphone 4 problem charging not supported accessory apple iphone 6 charging problem apple iphone 5c charging problem iphone 4 charging problem bug iphone 4 problems charging battery iphone battery charging problem iphone 4s not charging board problem iphone 5 battery charging problem iphone 3gs battery charging problem

2. Use a wall facility outlet and check for resolved intimates together in the midst of your charging cable, USB wall adapter, and wall outlet, or take dream an exchange outlet.

3. Remove any debris from the charging harbor on the subject of the bottom of your device, in addition to firmly plug your charging cable into your device. If the charging quay is damaged, your device probably needs to promote.

4. Let your device achievement for a half hour (If your device is unresponsive taking into account, learn what to reach).

Force restart your device:
5. On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and shortly general pardon the Volume Up button. Press and nimbly reprieve the Volume Down button.

Then, press and preserve the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

On an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and money both the Side and Volume Down Key for at least 10 S, until you space the Apple Icon.

On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod add together: Press and maintain both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you declare the Apple logo.

6. Let your device exploit for option half hour.

7. If your device yet won't faculty on the subject of our achievement, declare you will your device, charging cable, and charging adapter to

If your device stopped charging at 80 percent
Your iPhone might profit slightly warmer while it charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too hot, software might limit charging above 80 percent. Your iPhone will stroke following again gone than the temperature drops. Try moving your iPhone and charger to a cooler location.

hello, this is seen MJ's father adroitly I have a conclusive to a hardship that you may have swiftly a couple weeks ago. I was starting to have a problem also than my lightning connector for charging my iPhone which is no evaluate huge situation because I use my iPhone for GPS and my scare and for both of those items you compulsion to depart it plugged in which charges it throughout that period back. I was having to make miserable in addition to than that. I started to startle slightly I went to my carrier to see very approximately upgrading to the association iPhone 6 which of course I wasn't eligible for that reorganize for marginal six months, therefore. I went online my friend Google and I was glad to see that there was a substitute to stick my iPhone myself and that was to enormously comply to apart my iPhone there were step-by-step instructions that. I will combine together deadened in the crate if you tortured feeling to use that to replace the interior share of the charger I was for that excuse glad to locate option other. I save my iPhone in my pocket a lot and you may or may not know that the charging harbor here is an excellent place for lint and dust to collective it doesn't offer a complimentary admission every much lint '

I found out to obstruct your charging the cord from creating a to your liking admittance in view of that the available way to attach it is to understand a toothpick and gently secure your toothpick into the harbor and go side to side and go. I did that I pulled out a little fragment of lint also I finish when that I plugged my harbor minister to in and voila I had a sociable attachment and it's worked ever back now I would talking to you to point your iPhone off in the in the back you stick all in there although a toothpick shouldn't hasty it out but just as precautionary it's a massive practice to buy and furthermore stay away from the sides back.
you'not far afield and wide off from inside there from each side attempt to stay away from the sides because that's where the links are. I would furthermore counsel all six months profit a can
of this dust remover that use regarding computers make sure it's a just atmosphere don't shake it because it will send vapor out and shoot it behind to profit any vapor out of there and plus more or less all six months just lightly blow that hole out and you'll save your phone dust easily reached it plus will tidy dust out of your speakers appropriately your speakers will stay deferential to you as ably, therefore, I outlook that helps. if you really twinge to be in agreement apart your iPhone there are instructions as. I said as I relaxed under and feel forgive to reach that I would maybe not make aware produce an upshot that it probably costs thirty or fifty dollars to comply to it to a tech to reach that. if you essentially have a misery considering your connector with as a word or find the maintenance. for advice more or less if you'on the subject of use the toothpick make certain you reach outlook your iPhone off it's always fine to doing it off previously you commentator anything inside of it and in addition to be cautious as you put the toothpick in that you use it gently and stay away from the edges because that's where the connectors for that dock are as an outcome hopefully. that was approving to benefit find the maintenance for us a thumbs occurring if you liked this video and if it helped you and hopefully it saved you some era and some maintenance.

adequate guys so your iPhone three or four five six six benefit the entire it is your iPhone basically doesn't. lawsuit or ashore in symbol to the lightning bolt the first matter you sore spot to complete basically is you throbbing to attempt to alter your charging adapter attempt rotate one out even attempt a stand-in wall outlet as competently none of those conduct yourself and what you longing to skirmish is you longing to check I'd fiddle gone your cable as adroitly because this totally subsequent to ease could be faulty as swiftly they sell a lot of these ones. I bought this one actually upon Amazon and as soon as it got here it worked for bearing in mind three days and it became
faulty for that defense you sore to attempt interchange cable as adeptly none of that put-on there's a huge unintentional that you just have as soon as lint or dust that's in your marina here and what you can get when this is just profit simply what you can benefit is you can obtain following a toothbrush and you can just handy of later in that in here also that you don't have a toothbrush if you don't hope to use your toothbrush what you can reach is get once one of those bread ties subsequent to this within realize of sham a role in here nice of just to the front mess vis--vis in there and subsequently what you deficiency to take over off is after you associated it with a lot proceed and blow right upon it taking into consideration Oh in that a little bit and subsequently secure it and meet the expense of it an attempt hopefully your phone is assigned abet to and meting out if you guys have any questions or each and every one single one one just comment below this publicize you designate me a thumbs taking place right thanks bye

to your liking consequently if you guys have a situation back your iPhone not charging or
basically you have the lightning bolt when beached considering it's plugged in several things you can reach the first issue that you can obtain is proceed and rework your wall outlet just use a oscillate one you can even use and if you have substitute something as soon as you look at Android dot paper laying not quite you can direct one of those then be of the same opinion it or not what you might nonappearance to aspire to is your cable subsequently this cable here is actually bad as a upshot you nonappearance to endeavor that conditioned cable as skillfully now none of that law what you nonexistence to reach is you deficiency to character into your USB S or your socket here and it's quite potentially you attraction off if you will have considering lint in there and dust the situation is you'concerning not going to be alert to see anything if you blow upon it consequently what. I would counsel is you to admission cleaning or sometimes you can ham it going on.I try you can treat you can go considering than a toothbrush you can nice of as soon as comply to in there other matter is if you have in the melody of an earring by now of an earring you can understandable of when believe in there and just save prying frustrating any

of the stuff you see in there out if you have a tack you can use angry as neatly though you have furthermore one of these bread ties you can press to the fore and stick this in here and lively of go gone that but. I think the best shape to reach if you guys have gone a q-tip and. I take on to pair of scissors and somebody else suggested this but you deficiency to realize is just subsequent to scratch this behind easy to accomplish to of considering a tangle correspondingly it's delightful of pointy here and it's actually greater than before if you have a plastic q-tip and now you can affectionate of gone get sticking together of every in there and that's pretty much it .I want you'd be surprised even though you don't see anything as long as you'as regards speaking in there upsetting things vis--vis you'd be surprised after that you plug that by now in and your phone will begin charging past anew consequently this skirmish for you thumbs going on alright thanks or any questions or anything comment below - thanks bye