Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • If you try to access any page and it says "You do not have permission," do not hesitate to contact us you just need to upgrade your account to either VIP or Premium in order to access that page. Click here to upgrade your account
    Contact us for MTN mobile money payment Contact us here

What to do if you can not donate here

batcall

Co-founder
Staff member
Hello guys if you know you cant manage to donate here at least try to click on the ads on this site it will be worth it to us.
Thanks manage Team

Chinyama

I need free internet to access your site and click your ads. But your config files ain't working so it looks like we can't help each other.

batcall

Co-founder
Staff member
I need free internet to access your site and click your ads. But your config files ain't working so it looks like we can't help each other.
You know what we don't serve computer illeterates who can't even follow simple instructions here, better open a support ticket so that we can delete you from here.

Chinyama

Go
You know what we don't serve computer illeterates who can't even follow simple instructions here, better open a support ticket so that we can delete you from here.
Go ahead. I'll just keep coming back under different accounts

batcall

Co-founder
Staff member
Go
Go ahead. I'll just keep coming back under different accounts
Lol. Do you know that we can ban your iP adress so that u cannot login using your phone or PC again

batcall

Co-founder
Staff member
I got 4 sim cards so bring it on, nigga
Banning your ip address means banning your phone's Mac address to access here once we ban you then better use other device to browse this forum